1. ACCEPTABLE DISK TYPES: CD or you can email artwork to email@example.com
2. ABOUT THE DOCUMENT QuarkXpress, Photoshop, EPS, JPEG and PDF files are accepted.
3. ABOUT PLACED ART Any art placed in the document should be saved in either TIFF, JPEG, EPS, or PDF format.
4-color art should be saved in CMYK format only.
Absolutely no RGB, Indexed Color, Duotone, etc. is acceptable. (Anything other than CMYK color will print as grayscale.)
Black & White art should be saved as GRAYSCALE and line art should be saved as BITMAPPED.
**ALL SUPPORTING ART SHOULD BE INCLUDED ON THE DISK even art placed inside another file such as Adobe Illustrator.
4. File Resolution - Image resolution should be 300 dpi.
If you are saving file to PDF (see PDF Export Screen Shots) then please make sure that the resolution is kept same as original for bitmat and the original bitmat images are saves at 300 dpi.
Output the PDF to Composite "DEVICE N."
5. FONTS All fonts used in the document AND inside artwork should be ADOBE POSTSCRIPT FONTS.
**Please submit ALL fonts (both screen and printer fonts) used in the document on disk.
**Any fonts other than Postscript fonts should be saved in Adobe Illustrator as Outlines, or they will be replaced with a similar Adobe Postscript Font.
Send artwork to:
(MUST INCLUDE COLOR PROOFS)
Low Country Publishing
511 Osborne Street
St. Marys, GA 31558